Ideation Architect – Basic
With our Ideation Architect – Basic course, we provide you with an introduction to work more creatively and efficiently by using Systematic Ideation. We will show you the basic requisites for working systematically with creativity, and provide you with practical tools to advance the process.
Key learning points
- Introduction to systematic ideation. What is systematic ideation, and what are the dynamics hidden behind it
- Introduction to process management, and the facilitators role in ideation
- Tools for focusing your project, idea creation, idea selection, conceptualization and business modelling
This training is conducted as a professional facilitated workshop. The participants will experience how it is to be part of a process where we use systematic ideation, and get familiar with facilitating ideation processes and the basic tools to manage ideation sessions.
The following tools is included in the Ideation Architect – Basic training.
- Guidebook to systematic ideation
- Toolbox containing practical and tangiable tools for facilitating ideation
K. Kjaer, Innovation Program Manager – Schneider Electric